Although his passing will obviously put a standstill on future designs, Alexander McQueen’s design legacy lives on through this upcoming 2010 Fall Collection from McQ by Alexander McQueen. Following a grunge-inspired aesthetic, the line is highlighted by the use of patches, flannel, knits and stripes throughout an extensive array of relaxed garments. Images of the lookbook are offered below.
- Final Image
- The Evolution of Chunky Knit
- Although his passing will obviously put a standst...
- adidas Originals Top Ten Hi Sleek Offspring Exclus...
- A collaboration between Jean Paul Gaultier and Fre...
- New Nike SB "Dirty Money" Collection
- BBC/Ice Cream puts us onto images from the upcomin...
- In a revival of the storied Ray-Ban Aviators model...
- Common Projects S/S 2010 Collection
- Arts Thread Page Ideas
- Knit Ideas
- Final Line up for Final Major Project
- ▼ May (12)