New Nike SB "Dirty Money" Collection
Celebrating the launch of “Dirty Money”, Nike SB creates this two pack of sneakers, made exclusively for the Brazilian market. Dirty Money is a film that recalls the original Dirty Money tape from the 90s, an instrumental video which spurred the resurgence of skating in the country. A Blazer Hi and Dunk Mid are offered in the pack, both taking elements from that era to create two all-new designs, with assistance from Nike SB Brazil team rider Fabio Cristiano. A release is scheduled for May 11th, 2010 following an official Dirty Money 2010 screening of the film.
Posted by jacob oram
- Final Image
- The Evolution of Chunky Knit
- Although his passing will obviously put a standst...
- adidas Originals Top Ten Hi Sleek Offspring Exclus...
- A collaboration between Jean Paul Gaultier and Fre...
- New Nike SB "Dirty Money" Collection
- BBC/Ice Cream puts us onto images from the upcomin...
- In a revival of the storied Ray-Ban Aviators model...
- Common Projects S/S 2010 Collection
- Arts Thread Page Ideas
- Knit Ideas
- Final Line up for Final Major Project
- ▼ May (12)